We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tour guide for St Lucia

Which Castries hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 1
tour guide for St Lucia

Hello,

We are a group of 4 adults (3F, 1M ages 58 - 78) and are staying in a house exchange in Vigie, near Casa Del Vegas. We would like to hire a guide with transportation for a long day. We want to go to Sulphur Springs, (I understand early AM is best) Chastenet to snorkel, Marigot and any other place a St. Lucian recommends. I took the bus to Soufriere yesterday but felt pretty overwhelmed by people demanding I go with them.

Could someone give us an idea of how much this would cost (in EC) and whom we might contact?

Laura

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
reviews: 10
1. Re: tour guide for St Lucia

A full day car and driver hire will run around $250US and up, depending on how long you plan on being out. In EC, that would be about $675 and up. You can contact Alexi Taxi, More Than a Cab, Pentagon Taxi and Tours, PHV Tours, and so on (I can PM you the contact info for some of them if you like)

All will act as tour guides, point out spots, take you wherever you want to go, recommend dining options in Soufriere and so forth.

Good luck and enjoy!

Soufriere, St. Lucia
2. Re: tour guide for St Lucia

Big up, Laura96423! Takin' da van not easy in Loosha... Bless! Paul

3. Re: tour guide for St Lucia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Castries