I am really hoping you may be able to help me with something? My husband and I are looking at going to The BodyHoliday in St Lucia in November. We would like somewhere luxurious but also with plenty of activities to get involved in - but then can also relax if we want to.
I have a couple of questions:
* Room upgrades - are they worth it? It is around £50 to upgrade to luxury with ocean view and £300 for grand luxury with ocean view. Are these upgrades worth it?
* transfers - I have read that the shared coach transfer takes ages. Is the helicopter worth the extra? And is it true bags arrive a lot later?
* TV - is it true there are no TVs in the room (not that it bothers me that much...)
* Weather - Anyone been end Nov/Dec? Looked at usual weather and says that around that time it is quite dry?
* Virgin offer quite a good deal on this holiday compared to Kuoni - anyone travelled with any other UK operators?
Anything else I should know before booking?
Thanks in advance....