We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Books at Sandals Halcyon Beach

Which Castries hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 106
Books at Sandals Halcyon Beach

Hi All,

Does anyone know if the Sandals at Halcyon Beach has a library of books that can be borrowed by guests?

Many thanks

Erica

Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 53
1. Re: Books at Sandals Halcyon Beach

Not sure if Halcyon does, but Grande (which you can shuttle to and from) has a few books and board games in the general sitting area that are available at any time for guests.

UK
2. Re: Books at Sandals Halcyon Beach

When I was last there they had a small selection of books in the playmakers hut by the main pool. People seemed to leave the books they had read and swap them for others. Don't think it was an official library more a collection of books that people didn't want to take home.

London, United...
reviews: 106
3. Re: Books at Sandals Halcyon Beach

Thanks everyone, that's exactly what I was looking for, I've been to several AI resorts where I've left books that I've brought with me and borrowed books left there by others.

Thanks again

Essex
reviews: 22
4. Re: Books at Sandals Halcyon Beach

Ericab on the bandstand as previously stated there is a small selection of books to read and return, and also for you to add to. There are also board games etc that you can borrow whilst on resort should you so wish..

Enjoy your holiday. We arrive again on 24th August not that im counting...

5. Re: Books at Sandals Halcyon Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 05, 2013