We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rendezvous

Which Castries hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, UK
reviews: 1
Rendezvous

I have read so many reviews about this hotel and can't decided which room to book. Think its between verandah suite, seaside suite and ocean front room but I just can't make up my mind. Can anyone help me please please please???

Centreville...
1. Re: Rendezvous

We just got back a week ago and loved it. We had booked an ocean front room and got upgraded to an an oceanfront suite.

We loved our room. It was gorgeous and comfy. The balcony admittedly was small but we weren't too interested in spending much time on it anyway. The location within the resort was ideal though. The building is right on the beach, which not only made the balcony obsolete, but also made it convienent to grab a good spot on the beach, run back to the room for things we forgot, etc. The building is also right next to the restaurant which was similarly convenient.

As for the other rooms, I haven't seen them. I would, however, say that the Verandah suites look very nice but I doubt I would use the verandah itself (the main attraction of those rooms) much, particularly given that the bugs really come out at night. The seaside suites are not really "seaside"; they are by the pool. I walked by these several times and felt they might be a little closer to the pool than I would like. I would go with the oceanfront rooms again myself because the location was perfect; even though the balcony was small I could see the ocean from it.

All that being said, I am sure you can't really go wrong. The resort itself was great.

Leeds, UK
reviews: 1
2. Re: Rendezvous

Thanks - we have now booked an ocean front cottage.

PA
3. Re: Rendezvous

When you say you were upgraded, do you mean they did that for free?