We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ti Kaye - plunge pool or not

Which Castries hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phila
Ti Kaye - plunge pool or not

Can anyone tell me if it's worth paying more for a plunge pool at Ti Kaye?

Wilmington, DE
reviews: 6
1. Re: Ti Kaye - plunge pool or not

We haven't been there yet, but are going for our honeymoon in January and have decided to go for the plunge pool. Reading other comments here, some say yes, some say no! I say go for it!

Remington, Indiana
reviews: 8
2. Re: Ti Kaye - plunge pool or not

Yes, yes, yes

When were there a year ago in Oct. and loved the plunge pool!

It is basically a small pool...not heated. It was really refreshing after being on the hot beach.

The ones with the pools also have the best ocean view and privacy.

It is not a hot tub. and it does not have the air jets.

Atlanta, GA
reviews: 3
3. Re: Ti Kaye - plunge pool or not

I was there in June without the plunge pool, and every day I wished I had one! GET IT!

reviews: 2
4. Re: Ti Kaye - plunge pool or not

It'a really according to the time of year you will be there. We were there in Feb. and the plunge pools were terribly cold! brrrrr!

Providence RI
reviews: 4
5. Re: Ti Kaye - plunge pool or not

We jsut got back from our honeymoon at TiKaye. We got the plunge pool, and loved it!!! It is a bit more expensive, but we felt well worht it! Just as another advisor stated, the cottages with the plunge pool are more private. We stayed at Nich (cottage N) which was at the very end of the walkway, we could not see any other cottages, and basically spent our fisrt day naked. We went from the pool to the hammock and back! Since it was so private we could do this! The other non plunge pool cottages are also really nice, but you can see other cottages to your right and left, so going naked would be out of the question. I say go for it!

Get answers to your questions about Castries