We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What all-inclusive hotel is the nicest location?

PA
reviews: 1
What all-inclusive hotel is the nicest location?

Going in Feb and need any suggestions on a nice all-inclusive, we always go to Sandals. Maybe looking for a change. My husband and i are 41 and don't want to go to a dead beat hotel. We also want to tour the island any suggestions there? Thanks Dallas1

Canada
1. Re: What all-inclusive hotel is the nicest location?

Have never been to all-inclusive, recently got back but stayed at Harmony Marina and it was wonderful there. The location is amazing ! It's located at Rodney Bay just walking minutes away from the Reduit Beach which in my opinion is one of St.Lucia's best beaches. Heard great reviews about the Rex St-Lucian though plus it is right on the Reduit beach. If you're considering doing some touring I would recommed going to Soufriere to see the world's only drive-in volcano, botanical gardens, mineral baths etc.. This was my second time visting St.Lucia to add to that I had the best tour operator ever! He was knowleadge, funny and let's you customize your own itenary. If interested in pre-booking with him I can give you his e-mail address.

Kentucky
reviews: 2
2. Re: What all-inclusive hotel is the nicest location?

Dallas - we are going to Rendezvous - so far Couples Negril is our fav AI and been to 5 different ones - each about 2x. Smaller "boutique" hotel that looks nice - and less expensive. Check their website at www.theromanticholiday.com - they own 2 other resorts on the island as well

Happy trails