We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Do Dragan or Villa Coco de Mer?

Which St. Jean hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
Villa Do Dragan or Villa Coco de Mer?

Greetings! We are considering Villa Do Dragan or Coco De Mer. We would love to know if anyone has visited any of these villas and can provide any feedback at all? Both look child friendly (we can limit access to the pool for our 3 year old), but would love to have any feedback at all. Thanks so much and Happy New Year to all!

7 replies to this topic
Toronto
reviews: 161
1. Re: Villa Do Dragan or Villa Coco de Mer?

Our friends stayed at Coco de Mer last June. We went over to see it. It's a very beautiful new modern villa with spectacular views. They said the villa far exceeded their expectations, especially considering it's one of the cheapest villas on the island. The pool is shared but was rarely used. I don't know anything about Villa Do Dragon.

NYC
2. Re: Villa Do Dragan or Villa Coco de Mer?

Thanks so much for this feedback- it really does look beautiful!

columbus
reviews: 11
3. Re: Villa Do Dragan or Villa Coco de Mer?

Big plus on Do Dragon, you can rent by owner and save the 10% admin costs. Nice beach location, too. Both properties look lovely, Karen. I think you'll be pleased with either. Enjoy your trip! B

NYC
4. Re: Villa Do Dragan or Villa Coco de Mer?

Thanks so much for this feedback- it really does look beautiful!

NYC
5. Re: Villa Do Dragan or Villa Coco de Mer?

Thanks for letting me know that we can rent by owner as well! Big plus indeed! I'm extra excited about our vacation now, thanks for the information.

6. Re: Villa Do Dragan or Villa Coco de Mer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:48 pm, January 01, 2014

Toronto
reviews: 161
7. Re: Villa Do Dragan or Villa Coco de Mer?

They did it through Wimco. They got lucky because they rented the villa just last June which I think was still the first year it was offered as a rental and therefore before it increased its rates. They got it for $2,000 for a week with a car rental included. That was a steal considering it had just been renovated to a very high degree. It's a beautiful villa with jaw dropping views of the island. The pool is shared but was rarely being used.

Reply to: Villa Do Dragan or Villa Coco de Mer?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted