We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach parking?

Westford...
reviews: 28
Beach parking?

We will be visiting St. Barts for the first time next month and will have a rental car. Where can we park for St. Jean's beach? Free or pay? Are there time limits? I really don't want a hassle as we will have our 4yr old son with us.

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for St Barthelemy
reviews: 15
1. Re: Beach parking?

For St Jean Beach you will park along the road. The best spaces go quickly so go early if you don't want to haul stuff. There are public accesses on both ends of the beach, one close to the runway and the other next to Nikki Beach.

There are no time limits and no costs for parking there.

In an earlier post you asked about parking and I incorrectly said you sometimes had to pay. They just introduced a new parking "thing" on the island and I didn't know all the details. Since we went in November I have better info. There is no charge for parking but in some places in Gustavia there are limits. Your rental car should come with a blue disk that you put on the dash after you set the arrival time. You have 2 hours to park there before you have to move your car. The rental agent can explain or stop in the visitor center on the quay for more info.

Westford...
reviews: 28
2. Re: Beach parking?

Thanks. You're the best!

3. Re: Beach parking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, July 10, 2011