We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Tour

Which St. Jean hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis...
Island Tour

I'm coming from St Martin for the day. I've seen a number of suggestions of renting a car and exploring, but are there tours to take that are good, either by car or boat, then I can go explore on my own later? Thanks.

Indianapolis...
1. Re: Island Tour

Sorry for the double post...

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for St Barthelemy
reviews: 16
2. Re: Island Tour

There are some companies on St Martin that arrange a trip to St Barth. The Scoobi Doo is one that comes to mind. You sail over on a catamaran, get a taxi tour of the island and some time to walk around Gustavia. Then you get back on the cat to sail to one of the beaches to snorkel and swim.

If you come on your own you could try to hire a driver at the ferry dock. There are always taxis waiting the ferry arrival. Not sure if this is true at the airport though. I have never done this so I can't comment on the level of service or the cost.

Indianapolis...
3. Re: Island Tour

Thanks for the info.

4. Re: Island Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:32 am, December 05, 2010