We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

three more weeks

Charleston, South...
reviews: 3
three more weeks

So excited. It's our first trip. Be there June 10th. Thanks for all of the great tips!!!

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for St Barthelemy
reviews: 15
1. Re: three more weeks

Have a great trip and please report back!

Charleston, South...
2. Re: three more weeks

Well we never made it to St. Barts. Our beloved dog got sick and we had to postpone our trip.Lots of heartache in our home so looking so forward to our St Barts trip 10/23-10/31. Three more months!! Ugh!!

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for St Barthelemy
reviews: 15
3. Re: three more weeks

So sorry to hear about your dog...I hope it all worked out. We leave our pets in the hands of a very trusted caretaker when we travel but I always worry anyway, especially as they advance in age.

Think of it this way: You will just have a longer time to look forward to your trip!

Please report back as this forum benefits greatly from the experiences of recent visitors. I for one love to hear first timer's impressions. We will be just about 3 weeks behind you and will be especially grateful for updates!

Charleston, South...
4. Re: three more weeks

Thanks! we lost our baby. But life goes on and this is supposed to be a happy place to discuss vacations so we are excited and will write a trip report!!!

New Jersey
reviews: 114
5. Re: three more weeks

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. St. Barts will be the perfect place for you to reminisce about all the joy your dog brought to your life.

You'll love St. Barts - it's a wonderful island. I'm looking forward to your trip report in October.

6. Re: three more weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 27, 2011