We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather? First two weeks of December????

Which St. Jean hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston
reviews: 3
Weather? First two weeks of December????

Hi everyone, I have always gone in Feb-April and weather was perfect. This year however, we are going Dec. 3-15th. Anyone been there this time of year and had great weather. Very nervous - heard hurricaine weather/rain is oct./nov. Hoping its well over with when we arrive. Anyone been there at that time? Thanks so much. Really need the nice sun!!!

New York City, New...
reviews: 21
1. Re: Weather? First two weeks of December????

It is a great time! The weather is good and the island is gearing up for the Holiday season so everything is open. I have enjoyed my early December time-if there a few days that are overcast or raining it clears the air.

ENJOY!!

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
reviews: 16
2. Re: Weather? First two weeks of December????

We go in both February and November....leaving on Thanksgiving day (24 to go but whose counting???) Always have had great weather, but as in all places, you can't predict in advance. I have heard stories of 10 straight days of rain on year....fingers crossed.

3. Re: Weather? First two weeks of December????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 03, 2010