We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The perfect villa rental right on St Jean beach !

Lyon
The perfect villa rental right on St Jean beach !

I just would like to share with you my experience in villa rental. We went to St Barths last July and got the chance to test one the 3 renovated beachfront villas in the Coral Reef Residence, on st Jean Beach. We loved it !

This is a great location whether you are traveling with your half, friends or family. The contemporary style decoration is very nice, the villas are comfortable with international dialing phone and WIFI. They also leave some canoes kayaks for you and you can use the property pool and tennis court. The residence is very peacefull and still a few minutes walk from La Plage and the Eden Rock Sand bar restaurants, and only 5 minutes drive from Gustavia.

Our four years old son was the most happy person in the world there, playing in the sand right in front of our villa terrace !

You should test it yourself !

New York City, New...
reviews: 23
1. Re: The perfect villa rental right on St Jean beach !

I have stayed here once-totally agree-loved it! And the couple that runs it are AMAZING! I just couldn't take the airport noise in the mornings. I am a late sleeper, but cvertainly would 100% recommend it!

Lyon
2. Re: The perfect villa rental right on St Jean beach !

The airport noise was one of my concern prior going there but I found out that after 24h you do not longer really pay attention anymore to the aircrafts taking off. Only the ones from St Barth Commuter are noiser...But again, it lasts only a few seconds.

NY
reviews: 1
3. Re: The perfect villa rental right on St Jean beach !

Hi

How did you rent it?

Directly or through an agency?

I am planning to go soon and would appreciate any advice

Thanks

columbus
reviews: 12
4. Re: The perfect villa rental right on St Jean beach !

www.coralreefstbarths.com

Lyon
5. Re: The perfect villa rental right on St Jean beach !

We rented it through RE/MAX Island Properties St Barths as they have this property on exclusivity.

Laurence will answer all your questions !

You will love your vacation there !

6. Re: The perfect villa rental right on St Jean beach !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 03, 2010