We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday brunch?

Which Gustavia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dutch West Indies
Sunday brunch?

What is the best place for Sunday brunch on SBH?

I heard of Le Gaiac being famous for it.

Atlanta,GA
reviews: 1
1. Re: Sunday brunch?

We've been to LeGaic--it's wonderful---gorgeous views...a place to linger.

Another is the Hotel Manapany---you can swim in the pool or walk the beach afterward.

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for St Barthelemy
reviews: 16
2. Re: Sunday brunch?

Agree with Janey on both...

Le Gaiac is very expensive and you will incur extra charges for things like fresh squeezed orange juice and lobster if you are so inclined. It is a beautiful setting with amazing views.

Manapany is more a local and European crowd. The time we went for Sunday Brunch the hotel owner had paired with another local restaurant owner (Carole of Le Ti and Yacht Club) and so there was a fashion show, DJ and lots of fun.

New York City, New...
reviews: 21
3. Re: Sunday brunch?

I third...those would be my two picks too. Romantic at Gaiacs and Manapany has groaning tables of food...

4. Re: Sunday brunch?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 18, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Gustavia