We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!! What's Open?

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 9
Help!! What's Open?

I'm celebrating the big 4-0 in a couple of weeks. We were there a few months ago and most places were open but from past birthday experience, a lot of the great places to eat, boats to rent are closed plus I got to ride out a hurricane here a few years back this same time of year (bad time for a birthday!)

I've checked out the other sites but I can't find out what restaurants are open the last week of September/ 1st week of October. I have seen most of the favs are closed. There are worse things than hanging out at the villa every night but if anyone knows what is open I'd appreciate the info! The Hubby wants to do a special dinner on my B-day.

MD
reviews: 11
1. Re: Help!! What's Open?

We'll be there shortly after you and I now many places will just be opening back up at that time in mid-October. For your weeks I know Wall House, La Plage and Pipiri will be open. Maybe Baz-I know they open in Oct but not sure if it is the first week or not. Andy's opens early Oct as well but again i don't know if it is the first week. Have you asked your villa agency for a list? The last time we were on island in Oct. SBP gave us a list with all the closures.

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 9
2. Re: Help!! What's Open?

Thanks VESmith. I'll check with WIMCO when we get there. We asked the people at our regular places and they are all said they would be back mid October so hopefully you should have better luck. This is the 3rd trip in a few years this time of year and I have never seen it this closed but there is a good side to that too. The three you listed plus the match should work out fine. Have fun on your trip!

3. Re: Help!! What's Open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 06, 2013