We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Manoir de Marie

Stinson Beach...
reviews: 1
Le Manoir de Marie

How can I get in touch with them? I need an email address or an international phone number

Boston, MA
reviews: 12
1. Re: Le Manoir de Marie

Sadly, Le Manior de Marie closed in 2009. It was sold and is now a private residence. It's possible that someone on-island, who participates in this forum, might have contact information for Marie, the former proprietress.

BTW, there is a large, luxury villa known as Le Manoir de Lurin (http://www.lemanoirdelurin.com). Thought I'd post the link in case you were referring to that property instead of Le Manoir de Marie.

In any case, good luck finding the info you need!

Stinson Beach...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Le Manoir de Marie

THanks for the update. What a loss. Le Manoir was a treat from the time Jean Audi Rowland built it many years ago through the time we stayed there in 2005. It's a loss.

Quel dommage.

How is Les Mouettes?

Boston, MA
reviews: 12
3. Re: Le Manoir de Marie

Le Manoir was a really, really special place. We honeymooned there in July 2005. It was our first trip to SBH and we vowed it wouldn't be our last--and we're doing our best to fulfill the vow! :)

Les Mouettes is just fine, but I read on another forum just last week that there is some kind of construction going on toward the far western end of the property (would be the end of Lorient, closest to the gas station). A guest had decided to switch accommodations; however, I'm not sure how long that was slated to go on. Best to ask someone on-island or call them directly and inquire.

4. Re: Le Manoir de Marie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, June 19, 2013