We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to Montserrat with 7 month old

Bedford...
Travelling to Montserrat with 7 month old

We are getting really excited about our trip to Montserrat in January, but I have a question about bringing my 7 month old. Will I be able to easily find disposable diapers on the island? I really don't want to pack a whole week's worth of diapers and would rather just buy them there. If anyone has this info or other tips on bringing babies to the island it would be greatly appreciated!!

Lexington, Kentucky
1. Re: Travelling to Montserrat with 7 month old

You will be able to find them in the stores, but expect to pay a lot for them! It would be much cheaper to buy them in the states, and take them along. But you're right, they do take up a lot of space in a suitcase. Plus, with a baby, I'm sure you are bringing tons of stuff with you already. When we flew with our now 11 month old, we leave the diapers vacuum sealed in the package from the store so at least they take up a little less space.

Enjoy your trip! We want to take our kids to Montserrat some day when they are older, and when we can afford that many plane tickets! :-)

2. Re: Travelling to Montserrat with 7 month old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, December 16, 2013