We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oct is finally here!

Houston
reviews: 13
Oct is finally here!

We are very excited about heading to Montserrat on Friday. We'll fly into Miami, spend the night and then on to Antigua (AA). From Antigua we are heading across to Montserrat on ABM/SVA.

So far, the folks at ABM/SVA have been very helpful and we are looking forward to the short hop.

Also, I can't say enough good things about the Ken Cassell and his crew at Villa Tropicasa. They have been great and we look forward to meeting them.

(Now if only that storm will stay away.)

Lexington, Kentucky
1. Re: Oct is finally here!

I'm jealous! We are heading back in March and are counting down the months. Enjoy your trip!

Columbus, Ohio
reviews: 16
2. Re: Oct is finally here!

We had planned on visiting this December but work has pushed our visit until March 2013. I look forward to your report back.

Mackenzie, Canada
reviews: 103
3. Re: Oct is finally here!

Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

4. Re: Oct is finally here!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, December 15, 2013