We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it worth it to bring skim boards and boogie boards??

Which Isla de Vieques hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Suffern, New York
reviews: 1
Is it worth it to bring skim boards and boogie boards??

Hi-

Our family is excitedly anticipating our visit in a few weeks. We are staying at a rental house. Our kids would like to bring their boogie boards and skim boards....are there beaches suitable for this type of activity? We are just not sure if it is worth the effort since we would prefer not to deal with any checked luggage!!

Vieques
reviews: 27
11. Re: Is it worth it to bring skim boards and boogie boards??

Do not know size on Cape Air but I do have thought. Because you really do not want disapointed kids I would call Blackbeards And place an order for the boogies just in case they run low.This is a little island and a couple of families like yours could clean them out in a day or two.

call Cape Air. Real people actually answer the phone.

Chester County, Pa.
reviews: 12
12. Re: Is it worth it to bring skim boards and boogie boards??

I think typically if it cannot fly it with your flight they will send it out on the next flight with available room and notify you.

Isla de Vieques...
13. Re: Is it worth it to bring skim boards and boogie boards??

Noooooooooo

14. Re: Is it worth it to bring skim boards and boogie boards??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 14, 2014