We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Help planning my Honeymoon in mid-August!! PLease!

Which Isla de Vieques hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
reviews: 4
Need Help planning my Honeymoon in mid-August!! PLease!

So I'm currently booked at the HIX house, but I've been reading reviews saying that it's overpriced, but more of a concern to me is people saying there isn't much to do around there. Any recommendations? I would like to be close to some restaurants and bars, but still stay in a really nice place since it's our honeymoon. I also didn't even think about the fact that Hix House is open air (i.e. no A/C) and we are going to be there in the middle of August! PLEASE HELP. I want to make this trip really special for danielle! Any lodging and or restaurant recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks so much !!!!

-bryan

Boston
reviews: 13
21. Re: Need Help planning my Honeymoon in mid-August!! PLease!

I just have a restaurant reccommendation:

My husband and I loved El Quenepo when we were in Vieques last month. So good, and the service was impeccable. I loved the open air feel of everything.

Have a wonderful honeymoon.

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 4
22. Re: Need Help planning my Honeymoon in mid-August!! PLease!

Thanks for all the info, I really appreciate it. We are staying at the Inn on Blue Horizon. One more question, is there any kind of day spa or something along those lines I can send my fiancé to for a massage?

thanks!

-bryan

Scituate
23. Re: Need Help planning my Honeymoon in mid-August!! PLease!

Hey Bryan:

You could call Ingrid Bergman(no lie!) who would be happy to bring her table to your room, or to the beach, to give your wife a massage. I know several people who swear by her service. She used to come to their house after they had been on the beach and work on their backs. You can probably get her number off the enchanted isle website. Congratulations!

24. Re: Need Help planning my Honeymoon in mid-August!! PLease!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, September 02, 2009