We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Jacinto

Which Ponce hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 1
San Jacinto

I understand that Cana Gorda is one of the prettiest and most natural beaches...the question I have is being "metropolinos" from New York, I would like to know if San Jacinto is very far from everything (I do know of course that you need a car) but I just what to know if we plan on going back and fot to Juana Diaz every day, is it too bad of a trip...meaning just too terribly far...I am in love with this place I have seen (not the CopaMarina but neart it) and I have already been from Juana Diaz to Playa Santa and that distance was not too bad, but how much further is San Jacinto and is it just too far out there for us "metropolinos" would anyone from Puerto Rico recommend this as an area to stay for us (with a car)...we have stayed in San Juan (nice especially Old San Juan) but we want to "get with a more natural setting" and cleaner nicer beaches...also stayed in Juana Diaz with relatives but just want to go to the beaches and be able to travel to family daily. Thanks.

Email Jonseyno1@yahoo.com

Puerto Rico
reviews: 2
1. Re: San Jacinto

Are you referring to "El Pozo de Jacinto"????

If yes, this is in Jobos Beach, Isabela. That's at the north-west part of the island.

New York City, New...
reviews: 1
2. Re: San Jacinto

La Poza de Jacinto???? I don't know. Sounds to me based on what I was told by the people we are renting from, that the whole area (near Ballena) and the area near it is all called San Jacinto?!!! I not being from the area, am very confused...I was told that the house was a "few minutes" by car I assume, away from the ferry landing to Guilligan's Island...So I don't think that it is near Jobos(?) Thank you for answering, maybe you can shed some more light on this confusion. Thank you. Kate Jones

dc
3. Re: San Jacinto

I'm not an expert on Guanica, but have been there several times. It's my understanding that San Jacinto is a neighborhood between the Copamarina and the dry forest along rourte #333, where the ferry dock to Gilligan's Island is. It shouldn't be any farther from San Jacinto to Juana Diaz than from Playa Santa to Juana Diaz. Indeed, the drive may be a few minutes shorter.