We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condado Plaza or El San Juan?

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Levittown
reviews: 2
Condado Plaza or El San Juan?

Has anyone been to these lately? How is the snorkeling around each? I'm hearing that the Condado is really rocky. I'm looking to go late April. Construction at either?

Thank you!

Boston, MA
1. Re: Condado Plaza or El San Juan?

kproxy, Construction at both should be done by April. The CP doess not have a true ocean beach, it is on the inlet to the lagoon which might make for decent snorkeling. The ESJ is on the ocean, but not in an area that would suggest greast snorkeling. Both are very good hotels that are fun to stay at. I prefer the ESJ to any other hotel in San Juan.

Stroudsburg...
reviews: 4
2. Re: Condado Plaza or El San Juan?

kproxy, neither hotel offers much in the way of snorkeling. If you are staying in either one of these hotels I'm sure that both hotels will offer snorkel excursions to Fajardo and the island of Culebra. I have pasted a link for you to review East Wind Cats snorkjel trips on the eastern end of the island

www.eastwindcats.com/pages/about_us.html

Ohio
reviews: 2
3. Re: Condado Plaza or El San Juan?

My husband and I just returned from SJ For snorkeling and a great relaxing time I might suggest the Erin Go baugh. This is the best snorkeling I have every experienced and have done alot. Check out sight www.egbc.net I know they book up in advance, They take you all day, serve hot lunch and drinks on house. Very relaxing and worth every dime. And if you need transportation we used Mike very reliable and a lot of fun michaelinpr@gmail.com 787-5875249.

Have fun, We fell in Love with this place. Kmakin

San Juan
reviews: 11
4. Re: Condado Plaza or El San Juan?

For snorkeling and scuba dvinf i suggest Casa del mar, at el Conquistador Hotel in Fajardo. There are no snorkeling areas around San Juan worth seeing. Fajardo... that's different!

5. Re: Condado Plaza or El San Juan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:23 am, August 27, 2009