We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chef Collazo

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Juan, PR
reviews: 2
Chef Collazo

For those of you who have asked, Chef Collazo's information is as follows: frcoll@hotmail.com or 787-724-3787 (home phone).

He asked me to post (he does not yet have his own tripadvisor account) that he did, in fact, respond to caribchakita but did not receive a reply. If anyone would like to contact him, he would be happy to discuss your meal plans. He is also happy to share recommendations and letters of reference from others who have dined with him.

Bonaire
reviews: 137
1. Re: Chef Collazo

Thank you for the message..I indeed did not get the reply...appreciate knowing he emailed me...

2. Re: Chef Collazo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, August 12, 2009