We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liquor for the room at La Concha

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
reviews: 29
Liquor for the room at La Concha

I read this forum and there were posts stating there was a Walgreens and a couple of placed to buy wine and beer near by for our room, but the posts were sort of old. Is this still accurate? Which would have the best selection and price? Thanks in advance.

Smile!!!

Bayamón, Puerto Rico
reviews: 1
1. Re: Liquor for the room at La Concha

A block away!

Questions? Ask!

Juan Carlos Ortega

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico
reviews: 2
2. Re: Liquor for the room at La Concha

Next to the Gucci store, when you exit the hotel to your right, there is a convenience store with a good selection of craft beers, wines, liquors, fruits and snacks.

When you exit your hotel to your left you will find a Walgreens with beer, some wine and all sort of snacks. There are some other stores around.

Austin, Texas
reviews: 29
3. Re: Liquor for the room at La Concha

Thanks Juan and China!

Syracuse, New York
reviews: 33
4. Re: Liquor for the room at La Concha

I'll be hitting up both the liquor store and Walgreens for snacks on Saturday as soon as we get in. This was the information I was looking for. Thanks!!!

5. Re: Liquor for the room at La Concha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, December 14, 2013