We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lavanderia in Condado???

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 24
Lavanderia in Condado???

Hello, is there a lavanderia in the Condado area? If so, where and is it drop off or do it yourself? thank you

San Juan
reviews: 11
1. Re: Lavanderia in Condado???

There is one almost at the end of McLeary St., not very far from Kasalta Bakery and just across the gas station. You may dropclothes off or do it yourself.

Detroit, Michigan
2. Re: Lavanderia in Condado???

Thank You.

San Juan
reviews: 3
3. Re: Lavanderia in Condado???

if you are looking for a coin, do it yourself , then the one in Calle McLeary near Kasalta. If looking for the other type, there is one near the Ambassador Hotel.

Detroit, Michigan
4. Re: Lavanderia in Condado???

I like the kind that has drop off service because it seems like they do a much better job than I do myself but I am only used to the Lananderias in Mexico and do know if they provide the same service in PR.

Either way....I will have to get some laundry done. I just do not want to take it to a Dry Cleaners.

5. Re: Lavanderia in Condado???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, June 22, 2013