We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 buddies coming to San Juan in 3 weeks - QUICK QUESTIONS

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
El Dorado Hills...
2 buddies coming to San Juan in 3 weeks - QUICK QUESTIONS

We have a condo on the beach in San Juan/Condado Beach and we are looking for a local gym to use while we are in town. We also wanted to know about scooter rentals and most importantly where the nightlife is. We are up for taking a drive if there is a certain club or spot that offers something extra. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

San Juan
reviews: 3
1. Re: 2 buddies coming to San Juan in 3 weeks - QUICK QUESTIONS

International Gym is located one block west from Marriott Hotel.

Boston, MA
2. Re: 2 buddies coming to San Juan in 3 weeks - QUICK QUESTIONS

hey MachoMan, There is plenty of nightlife in the Condado. Start at the lobby of the La Concha. Also lots of action in Old San Juan and at the El San Juan in Isla Verde. San Juan is compact, all 3 area are close together so take taxis don't drive. Why take a chance.

Sacramento...
3. Re: 2 buddies coming to San Juan in 3 weeks - QUICK QUESTIONS

I'm wondering about the gym in San Juan as well. I did a Google search and couldn't find any information out about an "International Gym" in San Juan, but I've also read that there is a Gold's Gym in San Juan. Any additional info about either of these gyms will be welcomed.

San Juan
reviews: 3
4. Re: 2 buddies coming to San Juan in 3 weeks - QUICK QUESTIONS

believe me, there is a gym in Condado.

Gold's Gym is located in Hato Rey, in the middle of the business district , not close at all to Condado or tourist zone.

Edited: 1:57 pm, July 19, 2011
5. Re: 2 buddies coming to San Juan in 3 weeks - QUICK QUESTIONS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, October 10, 2012