We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to Do

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kingston, Ontario
reviews: 5
Things to Do

Hello,

My partner and I will be in San Juan on February 7th which coincidently is my birthday. We are on a cruise and will be there the evening of the 7th and the 8th all day. I am looking for dinner and nightclub suggestions for the 7th and things to do the next day. Thank for yor help.

Washington, DC
reviews: 1
1. Re: Things to Do

The simplest thing for you to do that night would be to start out at Senor Frogs, right by the cruise ship pier. If that's not to your liking, there are a number of clubs and bars on the streets starting up the hill. Some of the trendiest restaurants and bars are huddled near San Cristobal fort. Ask anyone where to find Aqua Viva, the Parrot Club, or . . . what's that Indian place?

The forts in San Juan, as well as the streets, are worth walking. Check out Mi Pequeno San Juan, across from El Convento Hotel, to meet with lovely poetess-in-residence Lady Lee Andrews, and find handmade souvenirs you won't find in 19 other shops in Old San Juan.

San Juan, Puerto...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Things to Do

Tantra is the Indian Restaurant. Dragonfly serves asian food. Kudeta serves latin cuisine, and puertorican as well. all of them are located in Fortaleza St.

nightlife in OSJ: San Sebastian Street, Pool Palace, Senor Frogs, Cristo St, Fortaleza St. visit Condado or Isla Verde (must take a cab)

during the day, walk the streets of Old San Juan. this year OSJ celebrates 500 yrs of establishment.

www.gotopuertorico.com

Kingston, Ontario
reviews: 5
3. Re: Things to Do

Thanks for all your suggestions. I am looking for a club has Salsa and/or Afro-Cuban bands. Do you know of any?