We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old San Juan to Isla Grande airport

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Linden, Michigan
reviews: 59
Old San Juan to Isla Grande airport

Is there a bus that goes from the Old San Juan area to the Isla Grande airport?

San Juan
reviews: 3
1. Re: Old San Juan to Isla Grande airport

nope.

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
reviews: 42
2. Re: Old San Juan to Isla Grande airport

The link below provides taxi information.

http://www.cabspr.com/

West Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Algonquin Park
reviews: 99
3. Re: Old San Juan to Isla Grande airport

The Isle Grande airport is on the West side of San Juan harbour and Old San Juan is on the East side of the harbour. They are probably 3/4 miles apart as the crow flies and 2 or 3 miles apart by taxi.

Linden, Michigan
4. Re: Old San Juan to Isla Grande airport

Well then I guess I'll just take a taxi from Old San Juan to the Isla Grande Airport. Thank you. Oh, any good but inexpensive places we could stay for the one night we'll be in Old San Juan? I want to be able to walk around. Our flight from Michigan arrives at 3pm so we'll probably arrive at the hotel by 4pm I hope!

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
5. Re: Old San Juan to Isla Grande airport

One thing to remember about hotels in San Juan is that some require a 2-minimum stay. The Howard Johnson - Plaza de Armas is about $100.00 a night with no minimum stay.

Linden, Michigan
6. Re: Old San Juan to Isla Grande airport

Very good to know. I will check into that. Thank you!

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
7. Re: Old San Juan to Isla Grande airport

There's a few other small hotels too but personally, I've never been so I wouldn't be able to provide any information other than their names: Casa Candela, and Hotel Milano. Check out their reviews here on TA.

Guaynabo, Puerto...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
reviews: 7
8. Re: Old San Juan to Isla Grande airport

There is this one on SoFo Street near the restaurants - Hotel Casablanca - not stayed there personally, but my nephew stayed there recently and was able to get a 1 night stay - prices are decent and he liked it http://www.hotelcasablancapr.com/

9. Re: Old San Juan to Isla Grande airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 25, 2010