We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marriott, coral princess inn or embassy suites?

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lima
reviews: 35
marriott, coral princess inn or embassy suites?

We are arranging our july trip. 40-year couple with two teens (17 - 14), which one would you recommend best? pls help!!! we love the beach and would like to visit old san juan and why not...a little shopping......

NYC
reviews: 11
1. Re: marriott, coral princess inn or embassy suites?

Coral Princess all the way. This is one of the best Bed and Breakfast's in Condado. I personally still have not been able to reserve a room there still cause it is always booked. The friends I have who've stayed there absolutely rave about it.

Since you are a family, they do have a 3 BDRM apt suite with a kitchen and everything. 2 friends and I tried desperately to get it back in Feb for Presidents weekend, if I remember correctly it was around $189 a night.

Puerto Rico
reviews: 1
2. Re: marriott, coral princess inn or embassy suites?

The Marriott is an hotel located in the Condado area, very touristic. If you like to dance, this hotel offer life latin band on their lobby. Have beach, restaurants, etc.

Embassy is nice,too. Is the closest hotel to the airpot. Have restaurant, a swimming pool, etc.