We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Milano

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Georgia
reviews: 1
Hotel Milano

Can anyone give me some info about what to expect from the Hotel Milano in mid March?

San Juan
reviews: 11
1. Re: Hotel Milano

Small boutique hotel. Right in the middle of old San Juan, where the action is. Good restaurants around, good sightseeing, museums, colonial forts, good public transportation, no beach.

MN
reviews: 2
2. Re: Hotel Milano

I too am staying there in March. before our cruise.

How far are they from the Pan American Pier?

Best tasting and closest restaurant to the hotel?

Is the area safe to walk around at night?

thanks.

Fort Myers, Florida
reviews: 13
3. Re: Hotel Milano

You can walk to the Pier from the Milano, but not if you are taking your luggage. I walked down in the morning when I went out for my exercise.

There are tons of places close by, and the Milano also has a restaurant and bar on the top of the hotel. Nice views.

When we were there we walked all over and ended up at the Hard Rock, but there are dozens of local restaurants and bars within walking distance.

We walked around at night, but just be smart and stay in the main tourist area by all the bars and restaurants.

We thought the Milano was really nice, staff was friendly, and our room was clean. Enjoyed it and recommend it to anyone wanting to stay right in Old San Juan.

Have fun. We have 7 1/2 weeks and counting until we head to SJ for our 2 week cruise!!!

MN
reviews: 2
4. Re: Hotel Milano

Thank you very much for your reply.

5. Re: Hotel Milano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 24, 2009