We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dominos/cultura profetica

reviews: 8
Dominos/cultura profetica

Hi. I'm coming down for two weeks in the fall. Anyone know what my chances of getting in on a few good games of dominos and of seeing cultura profetica perform are? I think both will help make a good vacation...thanks

VIEQUES
1. Re: Dominos/cultura profetica

Welcome to Puerto Rico. If you haunt local establishments finding a game or two of Dominos will not be difficult to find. Cultura Profectica is a great band worth seeing live. They have a myspace page listing their tour shcedule.

San Juan
reviews: 3
2. Re: Dominos/cultura profetica

Cultura Profetica has a big concert tonight in Mayaguez with Calle 13, they are excellent and it is the best music done here

which month are you coming down?

reviews: 8
3. Re: Dominos/cultura profetica

I am coming oct 25 and staying until the 8th of nov. Wish it was longer... I checked their website but it constantly says it's under construction so no tour dates are listed. Most major cities have a free paper that lists concerts, art exhibits, etc. do you know of one in pr that would be good to check out? Maybe it's silly but we really prefer doing the kind of things we enjoy at home while on vacation and staying away from the for tourists only stuff. Thought if there's a paper, we would be on the right path.thanks to both who answered!

San Juan
reviews: 3
4. Re: Dominos/cultura profetica

el nuevo dia and primera hora, both newspapers do post that info but on their printed editions

. Keep checking here, i know they are going to Argentina during september, they have a big show in Buenos Aires 15 sept.

their facebook page has over 500,000 friends and they are constantly updating with information, so look for Cultura Profetica in facebook (there are several pages but the official one has the amount i mentioned)

Edited: 7:04 pm, August 18, 2011
5. Re: Dominos/cultura profetica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, October 12, 2012