We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Runaway Bay Nightlife

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario Canada
Runaway Bay Nightlife

My wife and I are going to The Starfish in Runaway Bay for 2 weeks over Xmas and New years. We are 31 and 32 and are looking to find out about the nightlife in the area. Are there good nightclubs to go to near the resort?How far would it be (or how expensive) to go to other larger towns nearby to find some exciting nightlife?Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!You can email me directly at kendalls@sympatico.caThanks again for any help

montreal
reviews: 26
1. Re: Runaway Bay Nightlife

Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that Starfish Trelawny is in Falmouth and a fair distance from Runaway Bay ( about 40 minutes )

As far as nightclub style nightlife is concerned you will not find much in the immediate area of Starfish, however Montego Bay is only about 30 minutes drive and there are plenty of hot spots there. You might also want to look into an evening pass at Hedo III which is in Runaway Bay.

Depending on the crowd you get during the time you are there, you may find the Starfish nightclub itself to be a lot of fun.

Enjoy Jamaica!

Blessings and respect.

Steve

Ontario Canada
2. Re: Runaway Bay Nightlife

Thanks for the info.

It is our first time going to Jamaica and we are really looking forwad to it. Your help is greatly appreciated

Chilton WI
3. Re: Runaway Bay Nightlife

I'm looking into Breezes Runaway Bay. Please explain what a evening pass to Hedo III is and why I would want to go there. Thanks.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 1
4. Re: Runaway Bay Nightlife

moomaxfour- been to Hedo 4 times-each one twice- and the day/night passes aren't cheap- night pass ia $85 usd per person but the experience is unlike any other!!!! They come looking for you @ 2 am and if they don't find you they charge for a daypass!!! I find it hard to go anywhere else now! Trying to book a trip to Cancun but I might just forget about my friend and go back to Hedo!!! If you do go, you will have the xperience of a lifetime!

New Jersey
5. Re: Runaway Bay Nightlife

If you are staying at Breezes then Hedo III is only $5 US. That covers the transportation over there. They're both Superclubs resorts and offer the "Stay at one, play at two" option.