We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Time

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool England
reviews: 2
First Time

hi Everyone

Travelling to RDCC 19th May, any tips? Posted a thread few days ago never got many replies )-:

I would like to know about trips to go on, meeting the locasl, getting stuff out to the people who need it. Anyone done trips with Chukkacove? Whats the weather like in May?

C"mon guys give me all the info you can.

Much appreciated(-:

Mattituck, NY
reviews: 5
1. Re: First Time

My husband and daughter went on the tubing trip with Chukka Cove and really loved it. it was only a half day trip so it was not too tiring. Highly recommended.

Baton Rouge, LA
reviews: 1
2. Re: First Time

I'll be there in May too, from the 17th-31st. Heard good things about all of the tours through Chukka Cove, especially the Canopy tour, which looks awesome!!! Many also loved the horse back riding because the horse drags you through the water and what not. :)

Are you going to do the glistening waters tour, in Falmouth? I'm going to try to fit that in for sure, heard that this is not too far from Mobay, and really awesome?

I've also heard that May is the rainy season, but if it rains, it won't rain long, and will be sunshining soon after. I checked the average temp online for Montego Bay for the time that you will be arriving, and it said the high is around 30 deg C and the low is 24 deg C.

Where will you be staying in Mobay?

Hope this was helpful! Respect! Perhaps I'll see you there!

Leah

Liverpool England
3. Re: First Time

Thanks,

Ive looked at all the tours with Chukka and really fancy the Zion bus tour, Mountain bike tour and the Jeep safari. I would like to do the Horseride but I havent been on a horse for about 20 years!! I have seen some other tours that look really good with other companies as well.

We arrive in Ja on the 17th May for our Honeymoon, just cant wait!! Have read all the postings about people getting bumped does this worry you? It is not something that I have worried about because we booked 11 months ago, if they did say they were overbooked I think we would stay put until they made a room available. Ive spent so much time reading up on the RDCC that i think I know enough to have decided that this is where I would like to stay, I wouldnt like to have to go somewhere else that I know nothing about!

Liverpool England
4. Re: First Time

Thanks,

Ive looked at all the tours with Chukka and really fancy the Zion bus tour, Mountain bike tour and the Jeep safari. I would like to do the Horseride but I havent been on a horse for about 20 years!! I have seen some other tours that look really good with other companies as well.

We arrive in Ja on the 17th May for our Honeymoon, just cant wait!! Have read all the postings about people getting bumped does this worry you? It is not something that I have worried about because we booked 11 months ago, if they did say they were overbooked I think we would stay put until they made a room available. Ive spent so much time reading up on the RDCC that i think I know enough to have decided that this is where I would like to stay, I wouldnt like to have to go somewhere else that I know nothing about!

Baton Rouge, LA
reviews: 1
5. Re: First Time

Hey!

Yeah, the Jeep Safari looks like a blast! And we will be doing the Blue Mountain Bike tour. Is that what you were talking about?

Congratulations on your Honeymoon!

Not worried about overbooking, our hotels are small places. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they won't move you around, though!

Will you be staying in one place for your entire trip?

Respect!