We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Runaway Bay right now

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent, UK
reviews: 4
Weather in Runaway Bay right now

It's snowing here again, and has been for a week. Can't wait to get to Jamaica, and a bit of sun! Just wondering if anyone who's been recently can tell me what the weather was like? Sun the whole time or wind & rain too? Wondering whether to pack jumpers, or if I can count on it being hot the whole time!

Caribbean
1. Re: Weather in Runaway Bay right now

It is sunny sunny sunny and windy! Heard that it hasn't rained for some time now, so it's kind of dry down there. The temperature is fairly cool because of the cold front the island is experiencing. You can visit www.go-jamaica.com/weather/ for weather forecasts by location or day.

Cheers!

Kent, UK
2. Re: Weather in Runaway Bay right now

Thanks! Sunny sounds great!

montreal
reviews: 26
3. Re: Weather in Runaway Bay right now

Here's a good site to check weather forecasts :

This shows Ocho Rios which is about a half hour further east.

Keep in mind that when they show rain or clouds they are often referring to one small area and where there is rain a couple of miles from the coast, it is often clear blue skies down on the beaches as the clouds hover over the mountains most days.

There has been an excessive amount of wind for some time now, so chances are that it will calm down for you.

Blessings and resoect, Enjoy Jamaica!!!

Steve

montreal
reviews: 26
4. Re: Weather in Runaway Bay right now

oooops..lol That would be RESPECT

and HERE's the website:

weather.com/activities/…

lol... sorry.

New Jersey
5. Re: Weather in Runaway Bay right now

I was there 2 weeks ago. The average temp. was about 82 degrees. It rained one day and got very cool at night.

Mattituck, NY
reviews: 5
6. Re: Weather in Runaway Bay right now

I just got back last night and it was beautiful!! There were about 20 raindrops the entire week and the sun was so great. It was actually the hottest that it has been all year. I wore long sleeves in the evening, but bathing suits rules in the daytime! My children wore short sleeves at night and were fine.

Kent, UK
7. Re: Weather in Runaway Bay right now

Considering the temp here is around 30F today, it sounds like heaven!!! I'll keep an eye on those websites, but in the meantime, it's looking good!