We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mission for Lanie127:-)

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, PA.
reviews: 1
Mission for Lanie127:-)

Hey Lanie feel up to a challege??

How about starting an MSN Breezes Runaway Bay group.

Here is a link to the one Martha got going yrs. ago for the Braco resort.

…msn.com/TheGrandLidoVisitorsHangout/…

I really think you would do great at getting it up and running.

Think about it :-)

Manchester, PA.
11. Re: Mission for Lanie127:-)

Hi Lanie127 & JamaicaMeCrzy8

Figure out which one you are going to use between you.

I will send you all the pics I took to post it on the site.

We can use those pics for a (that was then pic. section).

Then when people get pics. after the remodel, they can be posted into the (this is now section).

Mike :-)

Defiance, OH
12. Re: Mission for Lanie127:-)

I paid the extra money for the extra storage so I think it would be best to use the one I created just for that reason.

Valparaiso, IN.
reviews: 3
13. Re: Mission for Lanie127:-)

Hi Guys,

I keep watching both posts and notice not much going at either (I know the remodel will keep things quiet). Are you guys going to get around to joining these two sites? I have tons of pics to post, but do not want to take the time to post on both, or just on one and offend the other! Join the two while things are slow. Curt & Kathy

Defiance, OH
14. Re: Mission for Lanie127:-)

I know I am hoping that this weekend I will have some free time to make the site better. I am looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Northern VA
15. Re: Mission for Lanie127:-)

Hi Guys!

Just logged on to the forum and got the latest info! Lanie, that sounds great! I can't wait to see the updates.

It's chilly and rainy today in VA - arghhh, wish I was in Jamaica now!!

Have a great weekend everyone, I'll check back in with you guys soon!!!

Laura

Defiance, OH
16. Re: Mission for Lanie127:-)

Hey everybody,

I just added the photos of what the remodeling is supposed to look like and I added some photos of mine. Please check it out and lets get people talking. I would love to see other people's pictures also.

St. Louis
17. Re: Mission for Lanie127:-)

Lanie, thanks for adding the new pictures. Was getting tired of the old ones! The resort is going to look really cool! Hoping for a July return next year. Was the status of the nude beach ever confirmed?

18. Re: Mission for Lanie127:-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, August 26, 2009