We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone travelling to JRB in February?

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Anyone travelling to JRB in February?

Hi

Well we have booked JRB for February 13 to February 24.

Due to a range of priorities, this will be our first family holiday for over 10 years! We are soooo looking forward to it.

There has been a ‘who is going to JRB in January thread for some time. I thought I would ask the same question of when we are there. It would be good to start perhaps making some friends before we arrive.

We are from the UK and there will be three of us including our 10 year old daughter (did I mention ‘other priorities’?).

So is any other visitors to this corner of the forums likely to be at JRB in February? Any other families with children around the same age as my daughter?

Best regards

Chris

scotchcove
reviews: 5
1. Re: Anyone travelling to JRB in February?

Hey Chris - My wife and I with our 10 yr. old daughter arrive Feb. 14-21 - It will be our first trip to jamaica and we are pretty excited - Now the hard part- waiting - We have been to a few other caribbean islands but I personally have been trying to get to jamaica for what seems like forever - With Jewel being a smaller resort there's a good chance we may meet - see you there!!!

Aylmer, QC
reviews: 12
2. Re: Anyone travelling to JRB in February?

We will be there on the 28th for a week with our 6 & 10 year old...We have been to Jamaica twice with both kids and LOVE it! We tried a different destination last year, it was nice but there's something about Jamaica & the spirit of the people and culture that cannot be replicated! Enjoy your well deserved holiday...Too bad we'll miss you, so save some fun for us!

East Windsor, New...
reviews: 74
3. Re: Anyone travelling to JRB in February?

We are getting ready to book JRB for February, but not yet sure of the dates (most likely the 6th to the 16th). No kids, though! Ours are older and out of the house, but still hope that we will pay for them.

Boston,MA
reviews: 10
4. Re: Anyone travelling to JRB in February?

We're going Feb 1-8th. No kids and can't wait to go back to our favorite place!!!

London, United...
5. Re: Anyone travelling to JRB in February?

Hi

Scotchcove. It will be good to me you and your family.

(I had to look up Scotch Cove I had no idea where it was, very pretty).

Roll on Feb

Chris

scotchcove
reviews: 5
6. Re: Anyone travelling to JRB in February?

Hey Chris - I like this resort because it is smaller - so the chance of running into each other is quite possible - The Scotchcove we live on is in Nova Scotia, Canada - So the temperatures in Feb. are going to be much warmer in Jamaica - The waiting continues!

Humboldt
reviews: 3
7. Re: Anyone travelling to JRB in February?

Planning a trip February 8-15, no children, first time to JRB

Humboldt
reviews: 3
8. Re: Anyone travelling to JRB in February?

Planning a trip February 8-15, no children, first time to JRB

East Windsor, New...
reviews: 74
9. Re: Anyone travelling to JRB in February?

See you there, oktire! I'll be the one with a drink in my hand and a smile on my face.

Nova Scotia
reviews: 1
10. Re: Anyone travelling to JRB in February?

My husband and I are planning to be there Feb 7 to 17, First time to Jamaica. Just the two of us -- all our kids are grown and we are working on getting the last one out of the house :)