We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JRB - Booked it, start the countdown

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sunny Southern...
reviews: 3
JRB - Booked it, start the countdown

Just booked the JRB 11/1 - 11/9. We have been to Jamiaca many times, but not since 2008. Stayed at the Starfish in the past. Chose this resort because of the Golf Course being on site. Kicking off our countdown....Jah Mon!

No questions....just wanted to release some emotions.

Peace!

Bill & Dani

indiana
reviews: 5
1. Re: JRB - Booked it, start the countdown

I will be there in Sept!!

New York
reviews: 51
2. Re: JRB - Booked it, start the countdown

I'll be there Sept also! 9/5-9/14!! Can't wait!!

Raymond, New...
3. Re: JRB - Booked it, start the countdown

We'll be there Oct 3rd-8th. Second time this year. We went in May with our 2 boys (older teens), and loved it so much that my husband & I are going back in Oct for our Anniversary. :-)

Sunny Southern...
4. Re: JRB - Booked it, start the countdown

That's awesome folks! We still have a few months to go, but just as excited. May everyone have a great trip!

Peace,

Bill & Dani

New Jersey
reviews: 21
5. Re: JRB - Booked it, start the countdown

Hi Bill & Dani,

We are staying at JRB 10/26 - 11/2! We will be getting ready to leave just as you arrive.

We've never been to JRB but LOVED JDR when we stayed there two years ago. Aside from the beauty of the resorts, what makes the JEWEL brand so special is the training that the staff receives in customer service. When you arrive there, you are made to instantly feel at home, and among FRIENDS. Everyone says "hello", asks how you are and if you have an issue or problem, they do whatever it takes within their power to correct it. I am so looking forward to experiencing JRB!

This time we are bringing friends with us. We will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary and my husband's birthday. Our friends are celebrating their 17th(hope I'm correct!) anniversary. Out of our group of six, three have never been to Jamaica and are so excited to be going! We are a fun, lively bunch. Hope we can save some liquor for you, Bill & Dani :) Looking forward to meeting you when you arrive!!

Laura

from beautiful New Jersey

Sunny Southern...
6. Re: JRB - Booked it, start the countdown

Hi Laura,

We have been to Jamaica 8 times before. Its one of our favorite places to visit. Never stayed at a Jewel resort before. Picked the JRB for 2 reasons. 1) Golf course on site, and 2) Management (Rasbrat) takes an active role in answering questions and complaints head on, good or bad, and always shows respect.

No worries mon on the alchohol. Maybe save us a banana for a Hummingbird or two. We are beach people. When not on the beach, we are off site getting some eats and checking out the local vibe. Maybe we'll see you before you leave. You say good bye and I say hello.....Beetles.

Happy Anniversary to all!

Bill & Dani

7. Re: JRB - Booked it, start the countdown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 22, 2014