We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolphin cove from GBP

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wordsley, United...
12 posts
Dolphin cove from GBP

Hi. My family would like to visit dolphin cove and on another day mystic mountain but not be restricted by tour schedules as would like a good few hours at both. Is it best to hire a taxi outside hotel or are there day trips from the hotel that allow you to spend some time there. Thank you.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: Dolphin cove from GBP

Hello,

The trips to dolphin cove with the tour reps are classed as a full day but unsure exactly how long you spend there as we didnt do the trip, I listed in another part of this forum the prices.

We did do the mystic mountain trip with through the reps and would recommend after my experience that people use a taxi and pay on entry as we found it very restricted on time.

Hope its helps you a little.

Kevin

United States
Level Contributor
8,172 posts
93 reviews
2. Re: Dolphin cove from GBP

"Is it best to hire a taxi outside hotel"

For the maximum flexibility you will want to hire a cab so that you can set the schedule as you like. Keep in mind that Dolphin Cove and Mystic Mountain are very close to each other.

3. Re: Dolphin cove from GBP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 25, 2014