My husband and I (along with another couple) are meeting up this weekend to book our annual Jamaica trip for 10 days in September.
The last 3 visits to Jamaica have been to RIU resorts and we thought we would change it up this year!
Before doing so - we did have a few questions;
1) Is there beer in the mini fridge in the room? (Standard Room)
2) I was trying to find a picture of the buffet layout in the TA pictures but was unable to do so. Is the buffet a decent size? Are there different themes through the week?
3) Jerk Chicken - my husband eats about a dozen chickens while he is in Jamaica (gross, yet true) - Jerk Ckn is a very important staple. LOL
4) Segregated feeling? I have stayed at other resorts where you feel that if you do not book the higher priced rooms - you are not treated the same (not personally but as far as dinner reservations, pool entrance, etc.) - does this go for this resort?
5) Are the hobie cats, kayaks, snorkeling free with your all-inclusive stay?
6) What other secrets/hints/advice should I know?
Hook this "Jamerican" up!
Thanks in Advance!