We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Decameron Club Caribbean, Cottage Style Rooms

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coleraine, Northern...
reviews: 3
Royal Decameron Club Caribbean, Cottage Style Rooms

Has anyone stayed at this Hotel in the Cottage Rooms. I have fell in love with the pictures online and having seen a very good deal online would love t stay here but unsure whether to book as some off the reviews are bad. I had also looked at Grand Bahia Principe and if I don't book the cottages I will book to stay there instead, maybe someone can help me decide. Thanks :-)

Wigan, Lancashire
reviews: 13
1. Re: Royal Decameron Club Caribbean, Cottage Style Rooms

We stayed in the cottages this May. They were great. Basic but clean. we looked at someone elses cottage as it was different from ours. Ours was the bed room, to the left was a walk in wardrobe, to the right was the bathroom. The room we looked at that someone was using was a very small living room with a separate bedroom and bathroom. TBH we liked our better as the other room seemed very closed in.

We got speaking to someone on a trip that was staying at GBP and said that the resort was beautiful, however was way to big for there liking. RDCC is quite small and could walk from one end to the other in 5 mins. Which again we liked the small resort.

Hope this helps

Dave

Moose, Wyoming
2. Re: Royal Decameron Club Caribbean, Cottage Style Rooms

The cottages are like in the pictures. Some are one large room while others have a second floor with two extra beds.

The poor reviews are from snobs who didn't do their research and expected 5 stars from a 3 star resort.

Coleraine, Northern...
reviews: 3
3. Re: Royal Decameron Club Caribbean, Cottage Style Rooms

Thanks so much for the reply, you have put my mind at ease. as the food nice? Anything you recommend doing whilst there? x

Wigan, Lancashire
reviews: 13
4. Re: Royal Decameron Club Caribbean, Cottage Style Rooms

We had no issues with the foos and always found something to eat.

Try Sharkies, we had a lovley meal there. go out the resort turn left and a 5 minute walk up the road and its there. FYI bottles of pepsi are expensive e.g a bottle of Red Stripe beer was 250 Jam Dollars bottle of Pepsi was 600 Jam Dollars.

The best thing i can reccomend is chill and have a relaxing time.... Ya Mon, No Problem :o)

Dave

Edited: 9:36 am, June 21, 2013
scotland
reviews: 4
5. Re: Royal Decameron Club Caribbean, Cottage Style Rooms

food was lovely im a fussy eater and so is my hubby my grandson very very very fussy eater and ate morn noon and night for 2 weeks

we stayed in the beach view cottages , it had a sitting room and floor upstairs for grandson it was great and gave us privacy

scotlandmags

Edited: 5:48 pm, July 06, 2013
6. Re: Royal Decameron Club Caribbean, Cottage Style Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 08, 2014