We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call....GBP June29 - July5

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Virginia
reviews: 1
Roll Call....GBP June29 - July5

Anyone else ??

Largs, United...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Roll Call....GBP June29 - July5

Coming over from Scotland June 27th - July 11th. Myself,wife and 10year old daughter.

West Virginia
2. Re: Roll Call....GBP June29 - July5

Atomman, We usually stay at Negril, thought we'd give this side of the island a try. We have a 11 yr. old daughter and a 5 yr. old son. It would be nice to introduce our girls to each other. See ya in Jamaica

Largs, United...
3. Re: Roll Call....GBP June29 - July5

First time to Jamaica although did a cruise out of Miami last year and visited Antigua, Tortola, St Thomas and Bahamas. Also been to Cuba, Cancun , Barbados and Bahamas. Look forward to meeting you.

Glasgow, United...
4. Re: Roll Call....GBP June29 - July5

yip.....my friend and I are travelling with our two daughters (aged 6 & 9) June 29th for 2 weeks.....so excited!

I am a huge fan of Jamaica, lived in Negril for a while. Love it there, but the price was so good I had to try this hotel. Need to take a trip to Negril whilst I'm there.....been 7 long years since I've been in Jam.

Largs, United...
5. Re: Roll Call....GBP June29 - July5

See you there.

West Virginia
6. Re: Roll Call....GBP June29 - July5

Moira and atom We have a place in Negril and we also couldn't pass up the price Lets get our kids together son 5 and daughter 11.

. I usually wear white t shirts , a white ball cap and glasses. if you think you see me just yell at me My nickname is Moe Will be arriving on the 29th and leaving on the 5th

7. Re: Roll Call....GBP June29 - July5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 23, 2014