We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Different level of service at GBP

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 5
Different level of service at GBP

I know at GBP there is different levels from reg rooms to diamond and finally the don paublo my question is do ALL rooms have a coffee maker and do all rooms include bathroom and slippers

Toronto, Canada
1. Re: Different level of service at GBP

Sorry type o bathrobe and slippers

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 78
2. Re: Different level of service at GBP

Regular rooms should have a coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, but there are no guarantees. If you book with Air Canada you are automatically upgraded to Gold.

Toronto, Canada
3. Re: Different level of service at GBP

We booked with westjet we like are morning coffee on the balcony was hoping to ave this don't really care about the robes and slippers

Newfoundland
reviews: 7
4. Re: Different level of service at GBP

Just got back from the GBP and we just had the regular package with no upgrades. We did have a coffeemaker and our room was gorgeous with a king bed and ocean view from the balcony. We were very happy without any upgrade.

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 10
5. Re: Different level of service at GBP

Hi rose...........

Can you tell me what is the a difference between a normal room and a junior suite please?

We have booked a junior suite for July 2014

Newfoundland
6. Re: Different level of service at GBP

I think all rooms are junior suites. Like I said we only had the standard package and we had a junior suite room, a little chesterfield area and table and chairs.

New York City
reviews: 13
7. Re: Different level of service at GBP

@mac

how was your view in your standard room. We got a standard as well

Newfoundland
8. Re: Different level of service at GBP

Poochie, we looked straight out at the ocean with the beautiful pool just below us. A perfect location and a perfect view.

Michigan
reviews: 4
9. Re: Different level of service at GBP

Which building were you in?

North of London...
reviews: 9
10. Re: Different level of service at GBP

We have a diamond package and could easily live without it apart from an extra al lacarte meal that's all the rest is an utter waste od money.