We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

English at GBP

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kent
reviews: 15
English at GBP

Hi, we are booked to come to the GBP at the end of June. I have been checking the reviews and they are all by Canadians and Americans. Do any British come to this hotel? We are friendly people and hope all you people from the other side of the Atlantic will take pity on us and have a chat!!!!

14 replies to this topic
Warrington, United...
reviews: 8
11. Re: English at GBP

Yeah they dont seem to mind at all virtually everyone has one or ends up buying one whilst there. People were even taking them out in the evenings to use also as at the outside bars you sometimes only get small plastic cups.

Will send some info on don pablo upgrade when i get home later on with contact details.

Edited: 3:48 am, June 05, 2013
kent
reviews: 15
12. Re: English at GBP

thanks for the info,if you could let me know the details when you get home it would be appreciated.

Lampeter
reviews: 3
13. Re: English at GBP

Hi Kentishgirl53 Mum & I will be staying from 22nd June for 2 wks from Wales may see u there.

Glasgow, United...
14. Re: English at GBP

Another lot from Scotland - 2 female adults and their bonnie girls (aged 6 and 9). Travelling June 29th for 2 weeks! Can't wait! See y'all there!

Reply to: English at GBP
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted