We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
reviews: 37
JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

99 more Sleeps!

My wife and I will be returning (home) for our 3rd time, to Jewel Runaway Bay (8th time on this property). June 24th through July 5th. Celebrating our 15 year wedding anniversary on the 28th.

Last year and also this past January, we were once again very lucky to meet so many nice people who posted to my countdown thread (and many more that didn't) and were there the same time. Can't wait to see who we bump into this year.

Can't wait to see you all and all of the new friends we'll meet this year. I know many of our "yearly" crew may have made other choices this year, but we just couldn't bring ourselves to go anywhere but back home! The hugs and smiling faces that greet you when you arrive, make you know you are home again.

If any one has any resort questions feel free to contact me. I know there were already many improvements we found during our short stay in January. I'm sure there will be many more. Looking forward to the NEW Pizza Place.

So, Who's going to be there, End of June/Early July. Let the count down begin!!!!!

See you all in June.

Cocotel & Mrs Coco

Drew & Elba

Edited: 12:34 pm, March 17, 2013
reviews: 7
61. Re: JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

Only 5 sleeps until my husband, teenage son, and I arrive!!! This is our second trip to Jamaica, but first to JRB.

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
reviews: 37
62. Re: JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

Still a few hours until we leave for the airport but I'm going to sign off.

I wanted to take this time to thank each and every one of you for making the 100 sleep countdown feel like it flew by. It was another great year!

To anyone still waiting for their countdown to be at zero, we wish you all safe travels and hope to see you all at Jewel.

Safe Travels to you all and see you next time!

Cocotel and Mrs Coco.

Drew & Elba

If you don't want it printed, don't do it or you might end up on the Coconut Telegraph. JB

Swindon, United...
reviews: 4
63. Re: JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

Thank you for the opportunity to ask you questions about the jewel. We are looking at this hotel for january 2014. for our wedding Anniversary We like to snorkel could you tel me what the sea is like as this would be our main attraction for a holiday also I have noticed a few comments about it being very windy. Thank you for your help. Dawn

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
reviews: 23
64. Re: JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

Drew and Elba are in the house and awesome as ever.

Scott from Jewel

65. Re: JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, June 26, 2014