We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
reviews: 40
JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

99 more Sleeps!

My wife and I will be returning (home) for our 3rd time, to Jewel Runaway Bay (8th time on this property). June 24th through July 5th. Celebrating our 15 year wedding anniversary on the 28th.

Last year and also this past January, we were once again very lucky to meet so many nice people who posted to my countdown thread (and many more that didn't) and were there the same time. Can't wait to see who we bump into this year.

Can't wait to see you all and all of the new friends we'll meet this year. I know many of our "yearly" crew may have made other choices this year, but we just couldn't bring ourselves to go anywhere but back home! The hugs and smiling faces that greet you when you arrive, make you know you are home again.

If any one has any resort questions feel free to contact me. I know there were already many improvements we found during our short stay in January. I'm sure there will be many more. Looking forward to the NEW Pizza Place.

So, Who's going to be there, End of June/Early July. Let the count down begin!!!!!

See you all in June.

Cocotel & Mrs Coco

Drew & Elba

Edited: 12:34 pm, March 17, 2013
Wake Forest, North...
1. Re: JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

We are thinking of going to JRB in June, trying to decide between this property and maybe Beaches at Negril. Going with sons 18 and 14, any advice?

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
2. Re: JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

Besides the price (Jewel should be coming up lower), the one thing I could tell you with 14 & 18 yo sons......... Laser Tag!!!!! At Jewel! They have a great new Laser tag area set up complete with a big ole school bus for hiding in, on, and around.

The beach at Jewel is second to Negril unless you all like to snorkel. Then IMO Jewels beach beat Negril hands down with the reef only feet off the shore.

Hope to see you there!

La Porte City, Iowa
3. Re: JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

We will be seeing you again this June (21st through 28th) (sadly only overlapping with you Coco for a couple of days but at least we will get to celebrate our 15 year anniversarys together)!!!! Can't wait to see old friends and make new ones!! My 6th time to the property (2nd as Jewel), my husband's 5th and my daughter's 3rd as well as bringing 5 "newbies" with us!! Can't wait - so excited!!!

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
4. Re: JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

That's great Wanda. Can't wait to see you guys. Remind me, your anniversary, the 21st?

92 sleeps!

Washington D.C.
5. Re: JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

My friend and i will be there from June 14-20th. First time at JRB, plenty of stays in Runaway Bay tho. Starting the countdown.

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
6. Re: JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

ghotihok, Welcome to the countdown.... We'll miss you by a few days but that's ok. Warm the place up for us. Just save us some red stripe and Appleton.

La Porte City, Iowa
7. Re: JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

Drew - anniversay is on the 20th - we are also celebrating my 50th birthday (early since it's actually in August), we are bringing our youngest niece for her high school graduation, and one of the other newbie couples that is coming along will be celebrating her 30th birthday so LOTS of celebrating to be done that week!!! Do you know the cost of the laser tag - thought the guys might like to do that!

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
reviews: 23
8. Re: JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

Laser tag and everything at the red ruby ranch is included. Play as many times as you like

Scott from jewel

La Porte City, Iowa
9. Re: JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

Thanks Scott - can't wait to see all the changes made since last July!

Washington D.C.
10. Re: JRB, End of June/Early July 2013

Thanks Cocotel251. Looking forward to laying on the beach with a drink in my hand.