We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Ambiance

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Bay, Ontario...
reviews: 2
Club Ambiance

WE read that CA has turned into a lifestyle resort can any one give us any feed back on this subject,,

Madison, Wisconsin
21. Re: Club Ambiance

Great!!! Sounds like a Blast NOT!!! Do you know of any other resorts close by that would have a better, outgoing crowd and nightlife that we could possible transfer to if CA is empty and a bust?

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
reviews: 55
22. Re: Club Ambiance

Pool bar and pier bar were both closed and have been for over a year. The cut backs are noticeable and we are now looking for another all adult AI to enjoy Jamaica.

Madison, Wisconsin
23. Re: Club Ambiance

Hi Klemi,

So if the pool and pier bars are closed during our stay in a couple of weeks how far will we have to walk from the nude beach to get a drink and will I be required to put on my swim suit everytime I need a drink refill or can I wear a see through cover up?

Cambridge, United...
reviews: 3
24. Re: Club Ambiance

I was there in January and both the pool and legends bar were open every day. This is, as usual, mainly down to the number of guests at the resort. If it's quiet, the staff go on 'rotation' and they will not open all the facilities. All the beaches are 'clothing optional' now, there is no longer just the one 'nudist' beach. As I'm not into this lifestyle stuff I have no idea what PDA means lol. It doesnt officially go to full lifestyle 'swingers' resort until the 1st May, so if you're visiting before then, I would ask the staff before walking around naked. To walk from the beach to the bar will take you all of about 10 steps!

Madison, Wisconsin
25. Re: Club Ambiance

No Problem....if it's that close I'm sure my hubby will get my drinks so I don't get oil on my clothes ...LOL....PDA is Public Display of Attention...something there was WAY TOO MUCH of at Hedo II so I really hope CA doesn't let the change over turn into the daytime BJ's around the pool like they allowed at Hedo III. Not my idea of after breakfast entertainment if you know what I mean. We're staying March 2nd-10th, do you think it's will be busy during that week being so close to the start of spring? We like the idea of a smaller resort so we can get to know other people easier but we also want to stay up and party some after 11:00 so I hope it's not dead..didn't pay $3500 to have to turn around and pay additional on cabs and drinks at clubs off the property every night. Thanks for all the info. so many of the reviews are old and negitive I was starting to second guess our resort choice.

Cambridge, United...
reviews: 3
26. Re: Club Ambiance

LOL, thanks for the explanation. To be honest, I'm not sure how far they want to take this new venture, I guess time will tell. I've being going to CA since 1999 and have to say that my last stay for new years eve just gone, was definitely my last visit there. The evening entertainment is very hit and miss and the disco/club atmosphere very much depends on what the crowd are like and how many people participate. Reading between the lines of your post, I would say you're going to find it a bit too quiet, but who knows.

It's a lovely little resort, very relaxed and the staff are second to none. As for the 'open mindedness' I'm not sure, and I dont even think the hotel will know as it's a new venture for them too.

Whichever way it is, I hope you have a great and fun vacation.

Madison, Wisconsin
27. Re: Club Ambiance

Thanks...We're hoping that because we're meeting another couple there that are a blast to party with we'll be able to amp things up for at least a couple of nights in the disco by adding some of our Wisconsin, backwoods bar fun to the crowd if they're up for it and the entertainment group doesn't mind. If it just too boring we're actully going to ask if we can hand out some disco fun invites that include things like: A Sexy Nighty/PJ Party ….Bar Top Body Shots Wisconsin Style....Body shimmy and tattoo show and Chuck’s specialty dance lessons including the shopping cart, the sprinkler, the lawn mower and much, much more. Chuck is one of those guys that people radiate to with his real life, but totally unbelievable stories like why you never honk at a turkey... true story: he honked...the turkey took flight right through the windshield..shattered glass all over his elderly mother (she wasn't cut or hurt) but as a precaution Chuck made her wear his son's mountain biking goggles as he drove her to the car wash to vaccum the glass off of her, all the while, laughing uncontrollably. At this point we're going to do our best to have a good time or get kicked out trying...LOL....

scotland
reviews: 51
28. Re: Club Ambiance

R.I.P. Club Ambiance :( ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sadly Dawn I am with you and will not return to the place we grew to love over the years!!!! Where will you stay if you return to Jamaica? Not sure if anywhere else can provide the "Ambiance"

29. Re: Club Ambiance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 23, 2014