We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many sleeps till your trip?

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
reviews: 40
How many sleeps till your trip?

Ok, so this is a reincarnation of an old post that went pretty far.

It doesn’t matter where or when you’re going.

How many sleeps till your trip? Where and when? Is it your first time? How excited are? Any questions? Etc.

164 sleeps, Jewel Runaway Bay, 2nd visit to Jewel, 6th time on property. Can’t wait to get back!

Enjoy!

Cocotel251

913 replies to this topic
Oklahoma City...
reviews: 3
1. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

24 sleeps until RIU Ocho Rios. This will be our second visit (the first visit was for our wedding two years ago). We can't sleep at night because we are soooooo excited!

Manchester
reviews: 4
2. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

137 till mine! i arrive at the RDCC on christmas eve for 2 weeks and this will be my 4th trip to this hotel.

Brandon, Canada
reviews: 5
3. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

Only 66 more sleeps til we are at GBP for our 2nd time!! I only hope our next trip is as wonderful as our first :)

Rehoboth Beach...
reviews: 6
4. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

17 more sleeps until Couples Negril then moving to Couples Swept Away for a total of 12 nights!! This will be our 7th or 8th trip to Jamaica I think.

Plus 381 more sleeps to Couples Negril on August 18, 2013.......URGGHHHH that seems like a lifetime away ;=)

Aurora, Illinois
5. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

10 more sleeps for us and we will be at JRB. This is our first visit since JRB took over, but our 7th time to the property (or is it our 8th?). Can't wait to see all the changes!!!

Wigan, Lancashire
reviews: 12
6. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

Not booked yet but will be about 266-270 days away (end of april 2013)

Cant see any common questions at the side of forum, and not done a search..... So heres my question thats been asked millions of times...... What is the weather like at end of April, start of may?

Cheers

Dave

Leeds, United...
7. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

26 sleeps to RDCC first time to Jamaica and gettng married there

Cincy, Ohio
reviews: 5
8. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

10 more sleeps until Club Ambiance, 2nd trip there. number 20 to Jamaica.

Gilford, NH
9. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

69 sleeps till we leave for GBP....will be spending our 1 year anniversary there with some great friends. Looking forward to enjoying Jamaica for the first time. Been to Gran Bahia Punta Cana and hoping this tops it!!!

St. Charles, MO
reviews: 1
10. Re: How many sleeps till your trip?

I hate threads like this when I don't have a trip booked. I can't stop myself from looking, yet every last one of you makes me jealous. In spite of my envy, I will still raise a Red Stripe and wish you all a wonderful trip.

Reply to: How many sleeps till your trip?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted