We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Decameron Club Caribbean

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Syracuse, NY
Royal Decameron Club Caribbean

Hi, All!!

First I must thank Jamaica Steve for all of the great "advice"...

We are going to book our trip to RDCC for Sept 3-10, anyone going around that time???

A few questions...

1. Is this considered "peak time"? Can't seem to find any info. on that on the web.

2. Never been out of the country, do we need passports?

3. How do we get from the airport to the resort? I don't think RDCC provides transportation...we are booking through travelocity.

4. Is this the rainy season or anything??

Sorry to bombard everyone with all the questions, we are getting so EXCITED to go!!! Any help is greatly appreciated :)

New Castle, PA
reviews: 2
1. Re: Royal Decameron Club Caribbean

No Sept. is not peak time. Spring time is peak time. You do not need a passport as far as I know. I have one but I think that you can use your birth certificate and a photo ID. If you don't have transportation provided with your package, there is a company called TourWise that provides transportation. There was a girl on our bus who was going to Ocho Rios and they were charging her $20.00 each way so you can check into them. As for the rainy season, I don't know, but it is hurricane season. So you should have gotten a good price on the hotel.

Syracuse, NY
2. Re: Royal Decameron Club Caribbean

Thanks, Capit850-

I wasn't aware that Sept was hurricane season, I thought Oct/Nov was.

Have you ever been to RDCC? What did you think???