We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Decameron

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Twin Lakes WI
3 posts
Royal Decameron

Hello everyone!

My best friend and I as well as 2 other girls will be staying at the Royal Decameron Jan 27-31 for a long awaited needed fun weekend of sorts! I have read as many posts as I can and cannot wait to get there.

What I need to know is where to exchange currency for the best rate? Any suggestions?

Also, we are planning Dunns River Falls, as well as snorkeling/sailing but have not set up tours yet. Please give any advice on having FUN! Also, give advice on how NOT to offend the local people~ we being Americans have a bad rap...(not us however!! ;)

Owatonna, Minnesota
Level Contributor
667 posts
67 reviews
1. Re: Royal Decameron

I would check the exchange rate before you leave. If the airport is at or close to it go for it. I don't think there will many choices right around the resort except for the resort. Past experence is it can change quite a bit in a day. If you are going on a charter they will have rep. to go through all the booking stuff usually with in 24 hours of arrival. If you want to book before you go check forum that was started by fergie. We will be there the 29th so have it all figured out for us and what drinks are the best. Have a great vacation.