We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Salisbury, MO
reviews: 1
Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

Hi travelers! My wife and I are going to the RDCC on the above dates and was wondering if any readers here will be there during our stay. Drop us a line if you are and we can meet up for a drink. Looking forward to our second time to Jamaica.

Spank & Teri

montreal
reviews: 26
21. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

Oh HI SHELLY !!!!!!

I wasn't sure who you were when I got your email.. I'm sorry. I will DEFINATELY arrange everything for you, please give me until tommorow sometime to respond in detail to your email ok?

MUCH respect to you for being so kind ! God bless you.

Talk to you soon.

Steve

peoria Il
22. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

hello all , we have only 3 more days then we are off to paradice,we have bought supplies for the kids. we will for sure leave a report on our vacation on this forum.much thanks to steve and johnnyb.we cant wait!!!

Salisbury, MO
23. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

Well we are getting close. Hope to meet you other midwesterners if we are on the same flight. 7:30 on champion out of Lambert. Dan, Suzy, Vince and Shelly, see you all very soon. Can't wait.

Spank & Teri

peoria Il
24. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

Hello again spank and terri,we are leaving from st.louis but we are departing at 6:00 am ,but we will still be able to enjoy a drink when we all get settled!!!Safe traveling and we will see you there!!! Vince and Shelly

Salisbury, MO
25. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

Sounds great Vince. Looking forward to meeting you and Shelly! Can't wait to get there! I sure am craving some Jamaican rum and blue mountain coffee!

Spank & Teri

Moberly, MO
26. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

Hi, This is from Susan and Dan-we will be on that 07:30 champion air flight also-See you there!

Susan

Salisbury, MO
27. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

OK Susan and Dan, look forward to seeing you. The time is finally here...Hooray!

Spank & Teri