We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Salisbury, MO
reviews: 1
Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

Hi travelers! My wife and I are going to the RDCC on the above dates and was wondering if any readers here will be there during our stay. Drop us a line if you are and we can meet up for a drink. Looking forward to our second time to Jamaica.

Spank & Teri

peoria Il
1. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

Hello Spank and Terri .My wife and i are going on the above dates.Are you also leaving from St.loius?

Cuenca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
reviews: 5
2. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

The Royal DeCamerun now has two lovely hotelS in Jamaica.

One is in Runaway Bay and the other is in Montego Bay.

Please check your confirmations carefully. Both of them are fantastic and to be enjoyed for their own reasons. They are both in Jamaica which is the most important fact. However, they are 90 minutes drive apart. ENJOY!

reviews: 18
3. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

We will be at the Royal Decameron, Runaway Bay Jan 17-24. Has anyone tried signing up for Meet The People? Keep getting error message and sent an email a week ago but haven't gotten any reply. Am VERY interested in getting off the resort and meeting the local people.

Illinois
4. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

DC...

Take a walk thru the Town of Salem (where RDCC is located) - the locals are very friendly & more than happy to talk to you about anything & everything. Also, stop by the Riviera Bar (across from the resort) for a cold one & a game of pool...lotsa fun :)

LL

Caribbean
5. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

Hey DC...try signing up from the Tourist Board website - www.visitjamaica.com...it's the best way to get to know the locals. I've heard very good reviews about the program - all the best!

Moberly, MO
6. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

hey. my wife and I will be at rdcc 20-30. been to jamaica several times. Visited rdcc 10 years ago. We may be on same flight. Dan & Susan

Moberly, MO
7. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

we will be at rdcc jan. 20 thru jan.30. We wre at this resort 10 years ago and look forward to returning. Have been to Jamaica several times, it is great! Sounds like we might be on the same flight.

Moberly, MO
8. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

we will be at rdcc jan. 20 thru jan.30. We wre at this resort 10 years ago and look forward to returning. Have been to Jamaica several times, it is great! Sounds like we might be on the same flight.

peoria Il
9. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

Hello Dan and Susan yes we are probably on the same flight.We are so much looking forward to our vacation its gonna be great. Looking forward to meeting everyone at our lovely resort.Happy Holidays!!!Vince and Shelly

montreal
reviews: 26
10. Re: Royal Decameron Jan 20 - 27

Greetings all, I completely concur with LivingLegends.

The last two times I was at RDCC, I was out and about in town practically every day. There is a great Jerk Stand just down the road as well. Also another great little bar named Tek it Easy. If you walk about ten minutes in either direction you will find public beaches. Towards Mobay you will find Cardiff Hall Beach which is really beautiful and there should be a fresh fruit stand right there for a nice treat.

Blessings and respect.

Steve